SCAPE is seeking a Marketing Coordinator with strong visual and communication skills for the opportunity to join our team of innovative and creative thinkers. SCAPE is a leading landscape architecture and urban design studio based in New York City. Our work integrates natural cycles and systems into environments across all scales, from the urban pocket-park to the regional ecological plan through built landscapes, planning frameworks, research, books, and installations – with the ultimate goal of connecting people to their immediate environment and creating dynamic and adaptive landscapes of the future. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will work directly with SCAPE’s principals and staff on developing marketing materials, preparing and submitting RFP/Qs, managing the procurement and publication of all digital media, and optimizing overall business development and marketing strategies for the firm, with the goal of advancing the work of our ideas-driven practice.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong writing and copy editing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A good eye for graphic design and visual presentation
- Strong management skills and ability to lead RFP/RFQ efforts
- Communication skills (internally with other employees a principals, and externally with press contacts and clients)
- Highly organized
- Must have a wide knowledge of marketing strategy, business development
- Ideally been working in an A/E firm for a minimum of 2 years and at least 1 year working in a marketing or communications position
- Experience with social media management and a wide understanding of social media strategies
- High proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of SCAPE’s work
To apply, please email your resume, a cover letter, and work samples (<10MB) to [email protected], and specify “Marketing Coordinator” in your email subject.